Sunday, October 2, 2011

October Class

Happy Sunday to all of you!
Hope you have had a wonderful weekend and are
enjoying today's dry, clear, chilly weather...

This is a quick post
Just wanted to show you the book I have planned for
my October class at Scrapper's Cove
I love the Authentique line of papers and used them for this book
The album itself is by Maya Road and is a fabulous book to work with
The cover of flowers makes you smile
I called my book "Summer Memories" but you can call
your book anything you want.
The spine is a delight of new and vintage buttons
The polka dots (inside and outside) are done with a mask...
I know this sounds crazy coming from me but..
I love the imperfection of it all!!!
A couple of the pages are painted and then stamped...
There are two pages like this...(possibly my favorites)
and we sew a very easy little booklet...
there are some pages with "just" pictures...

and lots of room for journaling on the 6" X 6" papers
A fun book in whatever theme you choose
Class is Saturday, October 22nd at Scrappers Cove
You can sign up on line (www.scrapperscove.com)
or call the store directly (732.745.1000)
If you cannot make it to class, class kits are available with full
color pictures for every page.

Enjoy and Be Happy!
Hugs and More
Peggy

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful book Peggy! The picture of Marlie? is gorgeous (the one next to you and your husband) Such a beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. shelley
    thanks for your warm and wonderful comments
    i so appreciate them
    hugs and more
    peggy

    ReplyDelete