Thursday, May 26, 2011

What A Wonderful Day!

Hi Everyone!
Thank you for all your support all of these months!
I am back, not everyday, but I have so much to be thankful for.
I will try and write at least once a week.
I thought this picture was a wonderful way to begin anew....
What a wonderful word....anew...
It means "in a new or differnt form"
So here I am in a new or different form..
And I always said, change is a good thing...
So here is my first picture
Peonies from my garden....
Need I say more
One of my most favorite flowers and snipped by me from my garden
Isn't life grand...
Here are a few more...
Notice my compendium box in the background (hehe)
And speaking of compendium boxes...
 I will leave you with one more picture...
Yes, that is me with Tim and Mario
Two of the nicest people ever.....
I saw them at the National Stationery Show in New York
where Tim introduced his new line "District Market"
Wait until you see some of his new "stuff"

Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend
Drive safe, be happy and always have fun.

Hugs and More
Peggy


4 comments:

  1. WELCOME BACK STRANGER!!
    I hope all has been well, think of you often.
    Your peonies are beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you are back! I was at the stationary show, too. ;o)
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. rachel,
    thanks for commenting
    will send you an email
    miss you
    peggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to see you back Peggy! Can't wait to read more. Shelley

    P.S. Peonies are one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete