Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I'm Back (again)!

So my last post was right before Memorial Day Weekend
That weekend I developed a kidney stone!!!
No need for the details
Suffice it to say it was not a pleasant experience.

Since then we have gone on our family cruise which was
the final celebration for my 60th birthday.
It was fabulous!!!
I have so many other pictures, but I just wanted to show you a couple.
Everyone loved the vacation and the time spent together.
Oh, the band aid on Ellie's eye - she had to have a stitch before
we had our first dinner on the ship!!!
She was fine and they did a great job!!!

I have been busy doing lots of "stuff"
Keeping myself very busy...
Baked lots of cupcakes last week
Visited the Grounds for Sculpture with friends the
weekend it was one hundred degrees
and then took them to the Golden Nugget Flea Market the next day
They loved it - we all scored something
After that we went to Peddler's Village and
Lambertville for lunch and more shopping
It was a great weekend...

I wanted to share with you my September project
Definitely one of my favorites...

Hope you like it!!
You can call Scrapper's Cove to sign up for class,
which is September 24th!

That is it for today!

Have a wonderful day and I will be back (much sooner)

Big Hugs and More,
Peggy

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you are back online! I'm so glad you had a great trip! Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks shelley
    hope you are having a wonderful summer.
    i hope to see you soon too
    hugs
    peggy

    ReplyDelete