Wednesday, October 27, 2010

First Fall Foliage Pictures

Another fact you do not know about me -
I LOVE taking fall foliage pictures
The colors are just magnificent!
You cannot capture anything like it any other time of year!
So here are a few - I did not get a lot because we drove
to and from Connecticut in the dark.
But I did manage to sneak in some as we were driving and
right at the kids house!!!

This first picture is my children's front yard
What I love about it the most (besides the colors) is the little chair
I think it looks so sweet and tells a story (at least to me)



This picture is at the entrance to the "walking" trails right near
where my children live.
Danielle walks/runs there very often
Dan and Noel take the children there on their bicycles
This sight could entice anybody to walk and exercise!!!

and this is my most favorite of all...
Marlie called this "the pink tree"
I won't argue with that one!!!
She knows her grandma!!!

I hope to take a ride in the "country" this weekend with Michael
and find some fabulous pictures
So stay tuned for more "Fall Foliage" Pictures next week

I will post this and add more of our weekend later

Quote for today:

"Don't be afraid that your LIFE will end...
Be afraid it will NEVER HAPPEN"!

Hugs and More,
Peggy


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! The trees are so pretty. I love this time of year where everything changes. Grace xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. grace,
    thanks for posting a comment - not everyone has been able to so i get excited and happy when i receive one. hope to see you soon.
    hugs and more,
    peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fall is my favorite season, I love the nip in the air, and all the gorgeous colors. I can't wait to get out this weekend and get some shots before the leaves are gone. I can't imagine living in a place where I didn't see the leaves change.

    ReplyDelete
  4. rachel
    i agree. this season makes the winter worth it. i hope to take more pictures this weekend too. hope you are doing better and i hope to see you soon
    hugs and more
    peggy

    ReplyDelete