Thursday, October 28, 2010

How I Spent My Day

Today I met my niece, Sari, and my brand new
baby great-niece, Addison, for lunch
Sari lives in West Orange so we met at
Short Hills Mall
Addison is an absolutely beautiful baby
I left my camera home if you can believe that!!!!!
Sari did take a picture but she has to send it to me
We had a delicious salad for lunch
and then Sari fed the baby and I got to
hold her which was just "delicious"
Sari is beyond happy and I am thrilled for
her and Jeffrey (her husband, my nephew)
I also returned a pair of shoes and bought
a pair of new boots
they are uggs and are totally different (for me)
you can wear them this way too!
I bought Addison a present for her baby naming which
I cannot show you in case Sari reads this
I also found some good ideas for holiday gifts
So it was a great day

Then I met Regina for dinner before our "Event" at
They were having a "Quickutz" night
I always have fun when I am with Regina
We never lack for conversation
Here are a few photos I took last night
I wish you could really see what Lynn was wearing
She is just the cutest...

Her barrettes are witches hats
You can see her earrings - they are pumpkins
Her sweater and all her pins are too cute just like she is!!!
Her costume for Friday is a big artist's palette and she made
a gigantic stuffed paint brush
How perfect for an art teacher!!!

This is the new "Martha" circle cutter
It cuts circles from 4" to 12"
I HATE circle cutters but had to have this one
because it actually works!!!
Regina doing some shopping
Retail therapy is the best...
Sue, one of the owners and Donna,
a great customer and student/friend
copic markers make for great eye candy....
this picture of "tim's" stuff does it no justice...

I actually won a prize and had some great fruit and
just had a nice time
I will be back there tonight teaching my
"Prima Necklace and More" class

When I got home I did not know what to watch
There was Grey's - Project Runway Finale and
the World Series (I know the Yankees are not playing but....)
Guess what - after ten minutes I was asleep
I woke up for two minutes in the top of the ninth inning
to see the score - 9 - 0 Giants - Yippee!!!

So I was up bright and early this morning (Friday)
and watched the Project Runway finale
I will not say who won in case some of you did not
see it yet, but I am very happy about the winner
I think the judges picked fairly and for the
right reasons
Grey's was awesome - this is turning out to be one of
their best seasons

I am home today do some creating
Hope everyone has a fabulous day

I leave you with this...

LIFE should not only be lived...
it should be CELEBRATED!

Hugs and More,
Peggy

2 comments:

  1. Peggy,
    Congratulations on your new Blog!
    Such a great post about your day yesterday and the Klub event at Scrapper's Cove. Are you sure this was just one day? Looks like a week's worth of activities to me! Did you write this while you were sleeping? Hope your pm is wonderfully creative, and relaxing, before your next Cove event tonight! :)
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks linda for your comment.
    that was an easy day (LOL)
    it was good to see you
    hugs and more
    peggy

    ReplyDelete