Friday, October 22, 2010

So Excited

I am so excited to see that I have five followers in my first two days.  Now if I could only get the comments to work I would really be happy. 

I will probably NOT be posting over the weekend because tomorrow is my annual "INSPIRATION TRIP".  This is the third year.  Myself and a group of girls (this year we are twelve) from my classes at Scrapper's Cove go into New York and we visit various stores for inspiration (and a little shopping) and great photos. We also have a fabulous lunch - this year we are having lunch at "Trailer Park Lounge".  Then the following month I do a class based on the trip.  I will tell you all about the trip, give you our itinerary and post some pictures on Monday.  The reason I will not have time to post anything on Sunday is because as soon as I get home from New York, I am driving (I should say Michael, my husband, is driving) to Connecticut to see the children.  This has been a long time (for me) not to have seen my grandkids.  Sunday promises to be a fun-filled, busy day and I am sure I will be posting pictures.  You will also see gorgeous fall foliage pictures because this is a gorgeous time of year in Connecticut.  Unfortunately, we will be driving in the dark on the Merritt Parkway in both directions so I will not be able to capture the beauty of those sights, which are magnificent this time of year.

I have spent most of today sorting all of my upcoming projects.  They need to be organized so when I make the kits everything is in the proper place.  I have the "Prima Inspired Necklace and More" class coming up on October 28th.  This is the necklace.
And these are the pins.
One is handmade from scratch and two are made from prima flowers.  An easy, fun class.

Then on November 13th, Danielle (my daughter-in-law) and I are teaching in a store in Connecticut called Papercraft Clubhouse - here is the link -http://www.papercraftclubhouse.com/.   It is a great store and the owner, Tracie, is a doll.  I will wait to show you those projects.

On November 20th, I am teaching the class based on the Inspiration Trip tomorrow.  Here is a sneak peek of only the cover.

It is the Donna Downey 12" X 6" fabric album and it is going to awesome (if I do say so myself).  Lots of vintage inspired items inside and flowers, lace and ribbons, tags and a wonderful mannequin made from rosettes and a lot more.  It will be a fun class and the best thing is there is only one more spot available!!!

I have about five or six more classes "up my sleeve" - so stay tuned!!!!

Another thing i love is quotes so I leave you with my first one -

"ART is the only way to run away without leaving home!"

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend and enjoy the wonderful weather. 
"Speak" to you next week.


Hugs and more,
Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment