Sunday, November 21, 2010

Inspiration Workshop Pictures

I received a couple of emails from people who
wanted to see more of the Inspiration Workshop book
so here are a few pictures...
this is the cover...
this is the "hello gorgeous" mannequin...
love the lace and this is the "glitter" key...
polka dot clear page and more...
gorgeous "boullion" trim from tinsel trading...
a collage page with lace and more...
inside back cover with fabric pocket, fabric flower and memorabilia...
remember - there is only ONE kit available
contact me @ psforma@aol.com
if you want to be the lucky owner
(i will ship it to you at no charge!)

Hugs and More,
Peggy

4 comments:

  1. I think this book is just gorgeous (glad I was able to see it in "rel life") I enjoy your projects so much because they are so different than anything I would put together. It's inspiring to see how we are all so different in style. I enjoy doing kits and workshop because I get that chance to work on something I wouldn't think to put together myself. Talk soon, Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. shelley
    thank you so much. i so appreciate when i receive comments. have a great holiday.
    hugs and more,
    peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your book is absolutely beautiful!
    You've got a lot of talent, my friend! :-)

    Hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. anne
    thank you so much for your kind words. it means a lot. have a wonderful holiday
    hugs and more
    peggy

    ReplyDelete