Thursday, November 11, 2010

Leaving Again...

I never found the time to blog all about my
five days in Florida
It is coming.....

I am leaving again....
This time I am going to Connecticut
(can you just feel the smiles)
Danielle and I are teaching in Westbrook, Connecticut
on Saturday so I am going up today to make
all the kits with her AND
to have some time with my granddaughters!!!!
BIG yippee!!!

This is the class I am teaching
(sorry Dan, I did not have your picture downloaded to post)
It is a woven cover with berries and a box to store
your trinkets and/or wishes
I will also be teaching this class on December 11th at Scrapper's Cove
Here are a couple of other pictures
A mini album within the album
See the fabulous pom-poms!!!!
This page is paper made from newspaper!!!
and another woven page to tie in the theme of the cover
with one of "tim's" new flowers
There is so much more inside the book
Lots of vintage goodies, ribbons and fabric, etc.
Visit the store to see it person after this weekend.

I will be posting on Sunday so stay tuned
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend

"LIFE IS A NOVEL. 
THEREFORE, I AM THE AUTHOR
OF THE ART I CREATE!"

Hugs and More,
Peggy

3 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time!! Looks like a beautiful class. Grace xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time, can't wait to see the wedding trip photos! The album looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a beautiful weekend for the Forma women! Another spectacular book, Peggy! xxx

    ReplyDelete