Tuesday, November 16, 2010

More of My Weekend...

I had a great weekend with the girls
Here is Ellie showing me her guitar and her "PINK" cast
Marlie was practicing her violin...
Danielle plays the violin also!
Danielle and I did some retail therapy on Friday and this
bicycle was outside a very cool fabric store called
I also bought these goodies...
this is for a sampler i will be making...
and finding vintage chenille is something i can never pass up...
look for this in a future project...

I also took what I am sure will be my FINAL fall foliage photos
I cannot believe the trees were still this gorgeous...
The George Washington Bridge looked gorgeous...
Michael loved this car ....
On Sunday we had the baby naming for my great niece, Addison Bradie
It was warm, loving and beautiful
My niece, Sari with the baby
Addison looks just like her gorgeous Mommy
all my nieces and nephews with the Rabbi as she is given her
Hebrew name.
My nephew, Jeffrey, gave a beautiful speech explaining who
Addison is named for and why
It was very touching and added a special touch to an already
special day
Here is Jared with the girls when we first arrived...
these are some of the favors...
all adorable and edible....
It was a wonderful weekend!

I am now caught up with my blogging and I am happy about that.
Hope you all are well and happy and I would love
to hear from you.
When I get to fifty (50) followers I am going to have
a give-away, so sign up please....

Hugs and More,
Peggy

p.s. forgot to say that the classes were great on Saturday
Tracie is awesome and so are all her customers and workers

p.p.s 
I found out on Monday that my nephew Jeremy and my niece Christine
will be having their third child in July!!
What wonderful news!!!
Love you guys....



5 comments:

  1. Poor little Ellie but I'm not surprised she would pick out a pink cast. Hmmmm must take after Grandma. I'm loving that fabric that you bought. Can't wait to see what you are going to do with it. I also took a sneak peek for the class on Saturday and all I can say is you have outdone yourself this time GF. Can't wait. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regina,
    Thanks for all your comments!
    I want to make that wall hanging that donna showed a couple of weeks ago. So this is the start of my fabric collection!!!
    See you Saturday - I am excited!
    Hugs and More,
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Peggy what beautiful grandchildren and family you have ...yes your friends also! lol (hi to Regina) I can not wait to see what you make with the beautiful fabrics...another wall hanging I will be jealous of! lol Oh the bike? That was mine!! lol I was just following around to see what you would buy so I can copy!! lol Love Ya Grace xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a good rule: Never pass up on vintage chenille! It's difficult to find! Thanks for stopping by to see my loving lace post. Your niece's baby is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cindy,
    so nice to have a new "friend"
    love your blog and I will post it on mine
    hugs and more
    peggy

    ReplyDelete