Tuesday, November 23, 2010

IT'S REALLY MINE!

I have been searching for a long time!
I found one and passed it up!
Found a couple and and they were SO expensive!
Went on ebay a couple of weeks ago AND
WON THE AUCTION....
(and it was within my "budget")
This PINK delicious goodness is MINE!!!!

Can you believe....?????
A
Vintage
Pink
Old-Fashioned
Typewriter
is
all
MINE!!!!!
It really works!
It is so stinking cute!
I LOVE IT!!!!
No matter what font you use on the computer
there is NOTHING like the actual striking of
keys from an old-fashioned typewriter....
Now I am totally psyched to clean off my desk so
this vintage beauty can sit in a place of honor!!!
That will be a priority when i finish my next project!!!

Do you just love it???

So do not forget to sign up as a follower
I only need 21 more to pick a winner for a giveaway!!!

I have one or two more posts and then I will be
in Connecticut for the weekend
Danielle is making Thanksgiving
This is her favorite holiday
I am leaving in the morning
Jared will pick Michael up on Thursday morning on
his way up from Delaware
I get to spend an entire day with "my girls"
HEAVEN.....
Do not think I will be blogging
(but you never know)

I wish all of you the best Thanksgiving ever.
No matter what life has in store for us
we can always find something to be thankful for.
So search inside for that special something and
remember to always be thankful for the little things....

May all your dreams come true....
Stay safe if you are driving...
Be happy...
Until next post
(which might be later tonight)

I have to make my deep dish apple crumb pie
So I sign off and leave you with this

"I THOUGHT I KNEW WHAT LOVE WAS UNTIL
A GRANDCHILD GOT INTO MY HEART"

Hugs and More,
Peggy



6 comments:

  1. She is beautiful, what's her name? I had a blue baby almost like that when I was in grade school. For all I know she might still be in the basement somewhere!!!

    I have so many things to be thankful for this year. It didn't start out so well but things are turning around. With the support of family and friends everything will be OK!!!

    Wishing you and yours a very Happy Thanksgiving :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. rachel
    ohhhh.....
    i have not named her yet!!! but what a good idea!!! now i have to think of something unique (LOL).
    you DO have a lot to be thankful for this year. i was SO HAPPY to see you on saturday Rachel. you lifted my spirits.....
    have a wonderful weekend...
    hugs and more,
    peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love Her. So cute and brings back so many happy memories. I do remember taking typing classes in high school. Enjoy your new pink friend. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family and safe travels. love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. regina
    thanks regina!
    you have a great holiday too!
    love you!
    hugs and more
    peggy

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love it! I'v been searching for any vintage typewriter forever! I'm a little jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shelley
    Thank u so much! Have a great holiday. Keep checking bay. U too will find one.
    Hugs and more,
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete