Monday, November 15, 2010

Last Week's Post from Florida!

Hi Everyone!
I hope I am back blogging on a regular basis again!
My weekend was wonderful, but I MUST
blog about my trip to Floriday first.
So here I am with my "BFF"
We had such a wonderful visit
For the first time in a long time, we had NO PLANS!!
We just hung out, did a little shopping, went to a movie
(SOCIAL NETWORK - it was good!)
visited with some of Kathy's friends and just had FUN!!!!
We always laugh, we always have a fabulous time!
One thing I want to tell you about Kathy is that
she is an artist.
She has not put her talent to work in a very long time and this
past year she started taking some art classes
and I am SO PROUD to show you some of her work
This is one of my favorites....
and I love this one too....
She does all her own framing and i am just so proud of her
I just found out this weekend that she will be doing her first
art show in Delray Beach, Florida
the weekends of Dec 11th & 12th and 18th & 19th
I would have loved to go down for it but the timing is not good.
When she has her first gallery showing I WILL BE THERE!!!!!
This is Kathy's dog, Sassy!!
These orchids are growing in Kathy's front yard!!!
They are gorgeous....
and this is the golf course taken from inside the club!!!
Just beautiful
I love all my visits with Kathy, but this one was really good
and I got to visit with her family!!!

Now - the wedding
We had a fabulous time
These adorable cookies were part of our "welcome" basket at the hotel
The "rehearsal dinner" on Saturday night was so much fun!
 We were with friends we love and adore
These are two of Jared's best friends growing up
Justin and Greg
It was wonderful to see them and have fun with them...
I also got to visit with Annie and Mark on Sunday and that is always good.
It was so awesome to see Mark
Annie's house is just beautiful -
Here are a couple of photos....
It was great to see them...

The wedding was incredible
The venue was magnificent
Mar-a-lago is just gorgeous!
I thought it would be very "over-the-top" but it was not
Just everything in beautiful taste
This was the most gorgeous "Chuppa" I have ever seen
the pictures do it no justice
and my friend, Melanie, looked gorgeous
as did the bride.....
the flowers were perfect....
this picture is not very clear, but it is
Ronni, me, Mrs Lipson, Ilene and Melanie
we all had a fantastic time....
I really want to get this posted and I am very sleepy,
so I will end here...
It was a magical wedding!!!

I have lots more to post, but tomorrow is another day

Hugs and More,
Peggy

6 comments:

  1. What a fabulous time it looks like you had! Beautiful Bride and Beautiful friends. I love your friends beautiful paintings and framing. Hugs Grace oooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace,
    Thank you so much for your wonderfully delicious comments.
    I am so proud of my girlfriend's art work!!!
    Hugs and More,
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your wonderful trip with us, I can't wait to see the rest of your beautiful photos. What a great scrapbook they will make. I'm sure you already have an idea in mind,if you haven't already done one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a wonderful time you had! love looking at the photos and matching the faces to the names... and the chuppa... omg! i've never seen anything so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. rachel,
    thanks for your wonderful comments.
    miss you and hope you are on the mend.
    hugs and more
    peggy

    ReplyDelete
  6. lynn,
    it was an amazing wedding.
    miss you and have a fabulous weekend
    hugs and more
    peggy

    ReplyDelete