Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Another Sick Day

The worst migraine of my life
struck me last night
And I had this new medicine to take
It is like an epi pen
And my luck...
I had an allergic reaction...
Michael was ready to take me to the hospital...
But my wonderful Doctor called back
and said do not panic
He prescribed medicine for me take
and it helped...
I felt a little better this morning
Went to work
(because I was out all last week!!!)
But the migraine returned
and I left work early
I am feeling better now...
So much for modern technology...
Hope you are all feeling well
and enjoying the holiday season

Hugs and More,
Peggy

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear didn't feel well,

    I hope by the time you read this you are on the mend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks rachel
    i am on the mend. hope you have a wonderful filled with only good things.
    hugs and more,
    peggy

    ReplyDelete