Monday, December 6, 2010

Tim's Tags - Day Six

It is hard to believe that this challenge is
half over...
Here is Tim's Tag #6
I really took "liberties" on this one....
I changed it up a lot, but kept many of the techniques
Here is my interpretation...
I embossed the tag
(by the way, his hint of cutting on the seam of the
embossing texture plates is great)
I decided NOT to emboss the "bow" and just
cut it out on silver metal and I added a keyhole
I liked that effect
The tag and tissue tape effect are the same
I used a metal heart and covered it with clear
embossing powder
For the top, I used a chain and added a "charm", a key
and a pearl accoutrement.

Hope you enjoy!

Have a wonderful Monday.

Hugs and More,
Peggy


2 comments:

  1. very cute love your tag! Grace xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks grace,
    hope you are enjoying the holiday season!
    hugs and more,
    peggy

    ReplyDelete