Friday, December 3, 2010

Tim's Tags - Day Three!

One quarter of the way finished after today!
Only nine more tags to go.
I loved everything about today's tag!
The only thing I changed was the "theme"
Did everything the way "TIM" did!!!
LOL!!!
Here is Tim's tag - #3

and here is my version...

If you are following along, you know that Tim showed
two ways to do the bird
I did both of them and liked both of them, 
but chose the one using distress ink for this tag
My tags are more subdued and vintage-y looking
Everything else is the same as the directions
The distress inks I used are:
victorian velvet, spun sugar, crushed olive and vintage photo

Hope you are having fun following along
and if you are making any tags i would LOVE to see them.

Happy Friday
Have a great weekend...

Hugs and More,
Peggy

p.s. I probably will not post again until Sunday night or Monday
We are going to Connecticut tomorrow - Marlie is in
"The Nutcracker" from her dance school and this
weekend begins the performances!!
I hope I get to take a few pictures before
I get "busted" - LOL!!!
Again, enjoy the weekend and the sunshine...

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love that flower! Good for you doing his tags, love your take on it. ;o)
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks zandra,
    that flower is wonderful (and so easy)
    thanks for commenting
    have a great trip....
    hugs and more
    peggy

    ReplyDelete