Wednesday, December 8, 2010

reverb10 - day eight


December 8 Prompt
Prompt: Beautifully different. Think about what makes you different and what you do that lights people up. Reflect on all the things that make you different - you'll find they're what make you beautiful.

What makes me different is my
love of life and love of family and friends.
I try to be helpful
(to a fault sometimes)
and I love making people happy...
I find it hard to talk about myself so suffice it to
say I know I have faults
but I also know I am a good wife, mother, grandmother,
friend, aunt, sister, etc...
My love of "artbooking" and teaching my craft
makes me very different.
I revel in it and I love every class...
I love the holidays and having my family
and friends gather for some good cooking
which I know they love
I love to bake and everyone looks forward to
my cookie baskets.
I try to set an example for my children and grandchildren
and by doing so I have found
I learn just as much from them...
I try to love life...
With all the pitfalls and issues
There is something positive in everything we do...
Hugs and More,
Peggy


No comments:

Post a Comment