Monday, December 6, 2010

reverb10 - day six

reverb10 for today....

December 6 Prompt

Author: Gretchen Rubin
The Happiness Project
@gretchenrubin
 
Prompt: Make. What was the last thing you made? What materials did you use? Is there something you want to make, but you need to clear some time for it?


The last thing I made was my project for my January class!
It is one of my most favorites...
It is one of "Tim's" configuration boxes
filled with all kinds of "stuff"
I used vintage items I have been saving
and knobs and a key and SO MUCH...
Here is a sneak peek...
It is really awesome in person if I do say so myself!!!
The class is being held January 15th so call
Scrappers Cove at once to reserve your spot....

To answer the second part of reverb10,
there are LOTS of things I want to make, but I am
usually making my samples for classes and never
have time to make "MY" things...
This is not a complaint, because I love my classes,
just a statement of fact.
One of the things I want to make is a fabric sampler
I saw on Donna Downey's website...
It is really beautiful and I have started saving fabrics.

Watch for post on my weekend...
It was great...

Hugs and More,
Peggy

4 comments:

  1. Oh I wish I could come!! This looks so wonderful. Grace xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. grace
    so come! you'll love it....
    hugs and more,
    peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooooooooooooo! this is fantabulous... and in person... words fail me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks lynn,
    you are the best!
    hugs and more,
    peggy

    ReplyDelete