Friday, December 3, 2010

reverb 10 - day three

Here is today's prompt...


December 3 Prompt

Prompt: Moment. Pick one moment during which you felt most alive this year. Describe it in vivid detail (texture, smells, voices, noises, colors).



The day I felt most alive this year was on my 60th birthday!
I looked forward to this day all year and I had
already had at least one fabulous celebration.
The actually day of my birthday I made a luncheon
for all the girls in my life.
I knew it was going to be a great day but it exceeded
all my wildest dreams.
The texture was smooth and calm and peaceful,
but filled with excitement and dreams....
The smells were all the foods I had made and the
fragrance of gorgeous flowers...
The voices of those near and dear to me filled the air...
Each new arrival held a new breath of sunshine...
The noises were all happy, filled with love and
The colors were pink, pink and more pink...

Need I say more???

Hugs and More,
Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment