Thursday, December 2, 2010

Terrific Thursday and Other Ramblings...

I had an awesome day today!
I met my niece, Sari and my great-niece, Addison
for some lunch and shopping.
This time I remembered by camera.
Addison is one of the prettiest babies ever...
See for yourself...
I really do not think i am being prejudiced...
She is beautiful
I LOVE the hands...
a little stretch is good for the body
she is starting yoga early....
and my beautiful niece with Addison...
and when shopping got to be too much...
the peace and contentment of it all...
It was a great day.
I even bought a few more chanukah gifts!
And speaking of Chanukah, Nordstrom's had one of
the nicest electric menorahs I have seen...
and here is our Menorah tonight....
I actually have started wrapping presents and I needed
something "small" for one of the gifts I bought for
Marlie and Ellie
so this is what I made...
They came out "OKAY" 
Just do not have the time to "fancy" them up...
It is hard to embroider when the item is already
a bag and you have to be careful not to
sew both sides....
I think the girls will get a kick out of them and I
know they will like what is inside...
And look at these gorgeous gloves...
They belong to my niece, Linzy
I think I might be getting them for Chanukah in a
different color - YIPPEE!

Have a great night
Stay warm and cozy

I leave you with this...
I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge,
That myth is more potent than history,
That dreams are more powerful than facts,
That hope always triumphs over experience,
That laughter is the only cure for grief.
And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Hugs and More,
Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment