Friday, December 17, 2010

Straight to the Kitchen

WHAT A WEEK THIS HAS BEEN!!!
First not feeling good
(which is an understatement)
Then to find out about my ATM fraud!!!
I brought the police report to the bank today -
and they were NOT very nice.
Cannot wait to change banks!!!
AND
tomorrow we are at least twenty for our
Chanukah celebration!!!
I am in cookie withdrawal...
I did not make nearly enough, but I did manage
to make one big basket for a special gift
and 12 small ones for everyone tomorrow!!!!
Never thought it would get done, but it is
AND
I also made TWO mac 'n cheese (the big 9" X 13" size)
AND
a big double recipe of Ravioli Lasagna
AND
got the dressing made for the BLT Chicken Salad
AND
made the dip for the pumpernickel dip
AND
I am about ready to collapse....
AND
I have a class tonight
to attend - not to teach
Which I am really looking forward to
BUT
in all my hustle and bustle today
I NEVER TOOK ANY PICTURES
AND
the camera was sitting right on the counter!!!
So you do not get to see the
98 fabulous chocolate chip cookies...
OR
the 96 incredible white chocolate chip cookies...
OR
the 96 cherry garcia cookies...
OR
the 48 surprise cookies...
OR
the last batch is not even worth mentioning
never making them again
but there were 102 of those...
That is a lot of cookies...

I am looking forward to everyone coming over tomorrow
and then when everyone leaves we
get to do our family gifts
Danielle and I always put on our pajamas
and then everyone opens all their presents.
Marlie and Ellie are usually too tired,
so they will do theirs Sunday morning
(unless they want to stay up late with all of us)

I hope all of your plans are progressing nicely
or if you already celebrated I hope you had
a wonderful time.

There WILL BE PICTURES
from the weekend
and I still have to post last weekend's pictures
from my class...

Until next post
Hugs and More,
Peggy

3 comments:

  1. Pictures Pictures I want pictures and macaroni and cheese ok cookies 2!!! lol!! I have been sick and so stressed Christmas is next week and I am not close to being dne. I can do this I can do this!! lol Good luck and have a fabulous time and remember to take pictures. Luv ya Grace xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace
    Feel better love and YES u can do it!
    Love ya
    Hugs and more
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am resting after reading that... i am exhausted... i know you are having a fantastic time (just the cookies alone guarentee a marvelous time). have fun, girlfriend! xxx

    ReplyDelete