Saturday, December 11, 2010

reverb10 - day eleven

Prompt: 11 Things. What are 11 things your life doesn't need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life?

This is not such an easy prompt today!!

Here goes -
Eleven things my life does not need in 2011!
1.  Stress
2.  Anger
3.  Jealousy
4.  Pressure
5.  Unhealthy eating
6.  Disappointment
7.  Sadness
8.  Guilt
9.  Insecurity
10.  Lying
11.  Anxiety

I will go about eliminating these things by living my
life the way I have been trying to this past year.
Filled with people that truly care about me and vice versa!
Friends that are true to who I am!
I will try to get back on track eating healthy and enjoying it!
There will be situations I cannot control but I will
try and handle them with dignity and intelligence.

If I can live my life this way, then I will have
less stress, guilt, anxiety and all of the emotions
I do not want...
This will cause my life to be at peace, happy, content and
fulfilled.

Hugs and More,
Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment