Thursday, December 9, 2010

reverb10 - day nine

reverb10 - day nine

Prompt: Party. What social gathering rocked your socks off in 2010? Describe the people, music, food, drink, clothes, shenanigans

This is an easy one for me
The social gathering that rocked my socks off in 2010
was my 60th birthday luncheon...
It was everything I had hoped for and more
Those near and dear to me were there
Four friends from out-of-town flew in
I made ALL the food
The flowers were gorgeous
It was one of the nicest days of the summer
The homemade white wine sangria was a hit
So many people wrote beautiful things for me
I would not change one thing and I would
do it all over again...
Here are a couple of pictures...

I could go on and on but this says it all...

Hugs and More,
Peggy

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful party decorations and the food looks delicious! Gorgeous picture of you and the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you shelley
    you are so generous and kind...
    hugs and more
    peggy

    ReplyDelete