Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Last Night...Oh What a Night!

Girl's night out!
Did we have fun!
We talked non-stop!
We laughed!
We drank!
We ate!
and we had dessert for
Regina's birthday!!!
Happy Birthday Girlfriend!!!
You deserve that big smile!
Here is a better picture of the dessert...
and yes, it was as good as it looks!!!
Here are the three of us
Lynn, Peggy and Regina...
We always have such a good time when we are together
AND
I received presents...
The card is one of the nicest Chanukah cards I have ever seen...
Regina made that awesome "joy" tag
I love Kelly Rae Roberts
and the hot chocolate will be perfect to make with the girls.
Not pictured -
A pink, bling stapler from Lynn...
The perfect addition for my bling scotch tape holder!!!
Yippee!
Thank you, my peeps, you are the best.

Happy Holidays to all!

Hugs and More,
Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment