Sunday, December 5, 2010

reverb10 - day five

Here is day five for reverb10


December 5 Prompt

Author: Alice Bradley
Let's Panic About Babies
@finslippy
 
Prompt: Let Go. What (or whom) did you let go of this year? Why?


What I let go of this year is a lot of anger.
My year ended badly last year with the end of a friendship.
I was hurt, upset and yes, angry.
Angry that I was so used, abused and taken advantage of.
But through the love of friends and family,
it became so easy to let go....
And it was magnificent...
And it was freeing...
It was a very "toxic" relationship and I did not realize it.
This person did me the biggest favor in the world
and I am so much better off
Then, months later, she contacts me, in a horrific way
and she is such a coward that she "pretends" that
I will not know where it came from
AND she threatens me...
What a JOKE!!!!!
The last laugh was on her
The entire thing backfired in her face

Enough energy spent on this...

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend!
MORE posts to come.

Hugs and More,
Peggy


No comments:

Post a Comment