Thursday, December 2, 2010

Tim's Tags - Day Two!

So he has me hooked again....
I am loving all the techniques
Could not post earlier because I HAD to go buy
the cut 'n dry FELT!!!!

Here is Tim's Tag - #2

I liked it a lot but of course I had to change it...
Here is my tag #2...

I basically followed everything he did, just changed
up the theme a little and of course, the colors
I really enjoyed making the stamp
(I will admit I discarded the first one I made!!!)
The only thing I did differently is on
"Home is where your heart Lives"
I covered this saying with the clear embossing powder also
and used the heat gun
You cannot see the "shine" in this picture, but I just looked at
Tim's and you cannot see it that good either...
Hope you enjoyed the "tag show"

I think I feel a theme with my tags...
Can anyone guess???

Until later when I will post about my day and
some random things...

Hugs and More,
Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment