Wednesday, December 1, 2010

reverb10 - day one

I signed up for this "reverb10"
which is a prompt each day for you (me) to write
something about the year.
It begins today, December 1st and continues for the month.
So I am committed to doing this and will share
it with all of you.

Here is the first prompt:

December 1 One Word.
Encapsulate the year 2010 in one word. Explain why you’re choosing that word. Now, imagine it’s one year from today, what would you like the word to be that captures 2011 for you?
(Author: Gwen Bell)

INSPIRING!
I chose this word for several reasons...

1.  One of my best friends developed breast cancer
and the way she handled the situation was (is) inspiring...
I love her dearly and admire her so much.
She always looks at the glass "half full"
AND - she is remission!!!
YIPPEE!!!
2.  My family inspires me to be a better person
by loving me the way they do!
3.  I turned "60" this year and I had the BEST celebrations
anyone could ask for...
My friends and family showered me with the most
incredible birthday ever and it has inspired me to make
sure my life is lived to the fullest!!!
4.  My "artistic" friends inspire me all the time. 
We have developed a bond and a friendship that I cherish.
5.  My closest friends and especially my "BFF"
are inspiration for me to be the best friend I can be.
6.  Our family has grown -  I have a new great-niece and
another new great-niece or nephew on the way.
I also have a new niece through marriage...

One year from now I would like the word to be that
captures 2011 to be.....EXCITING!

Hope you join in on this adventure with me
on REVERB10

Hugs and More,
Peggy




2 comments:

  1. Hi Peggy,

    I love this. Are you a journal/diary writer? I have been writing in a journal since 1992. I always love to find sites, books, etc about journal writing or just writing in general and then i take it and use it in my journals. I'll be visiting this site now. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelley,
    Yes, I have had a journal on and off for many, many years. Having the blog now takes the place of my journal....I actually print out my entries and put them in a book called "my blog journal"
    I love this new site. Makes me think!!! LOL!! Have a great holiday and thanks for reading...
    hugs and more
    peggy

    ReplyDelete