Wednesday, December 8, 2010

TIm's Tags - Day Eight!

Today's tag was a little bit of a challenge for me
because I had to change it up
and
find a suitable "mask"

Here is Tim's tag...
I really loved the whole concept
Here is my interpretation...
I used my "mask" letters by Tim and used the
reverse effect...
I stamped the tag FIRST with the music stamp
Then I put down the mask letters to spell "Happy"
Then I inked with spun sugar, tattered rose and victorian velvet
I had cut out one of my "edges" (scallop)
to use in place of the houses, but I did not love how it looked
I used the rosette ribbon instead at the bottom
and everything else stayed the same
My message for this tag is
"Happy Times"
I really do love it
Thanks Tim, for all of the inspiration.
Hope you are inspired too...

Hugs and More,
Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment